The Macrosquads customer support process is designed to make sure every user of our website gets the perfect answer to their problems. Our hassle-free cancellation & refund policy is what makes our customers connect with us.
To enjoy our services, our customers must follow our rules, regulations, and policies prior to committing to our services. You can request a refund if you are unhappy with our service for any reason.
To avoid hassles, you should carefully read our terms, conditions, and policies before raising any disputes.
Our authorities do not overlook any request as we are here to provide reliable support for every customer. Our customer care representatives will contact you to let you know if the request process is likely to take longer than expected.
If you have a complaint or would like to request a refund, you must notify us within 48 hours. You will need to do the following to get the refund
Elaboration Of Our Refund Policy
- Refund requests may be accepted to some extent if the user proves that the quality of the services offered is not satisfactory.
- You need to inform the technical support authorities about the entire story within 30 days of subscription to allow them to look into it.
- There will be no refunds or exchanges of services that were offered under special discounted schemes.
- Regardless of whether you are a new user or an established one, you must meet all the requirements set out on the website. (Note- Unless there have been 24 hours between the time you created the invoice and the time you filed the complaint, Macrosquads.com is not obliged to provide a refund
- Our refund policy states that we will issue a full refund to users if the problem cannot be resolved.
- The clients are further informed that delays in the services from our side will be regarded as an inconvenience and returning the money back to them in genuine cases will be our responsibility.
- Intentionally asking for a refund after the problem has been resolved will be considered non-compliance with the terms and policies.
Be sure to read our policies twice or three times to avoid any trouble.